It is Faucetspeedbtc's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we collect from you on our website, https://faucetspeedbtc.com.
1-Collection of Personal Information
- We may request personal information such as your e-mail address, this information will be used to send personal identification, user changes confirmation/confirmation or to communicate with users.
-We will never share user emails, passwords or any personal information with anyone - we will not sell or spam you We need this information to provide a service for withdrawing funds - to allow public addresses of Personal Blockchain Wallets to receive the necessary funds.
2-Collection of Additional Information
- Required to improve our website
3-Security and Passwords
- Passwords are stored and encrypted in our database irreversibly. We allow the user to change their password at any time, If users fill out the form to change their password, they will receive an email to confirm the change.
- You are responsible for maintaining the password you use to access the Service and for any activity or action under your password, whether your password is on our Service or a third-party service.
4-Third Party Websites
- We may share or use third party services for our website and marketing. These services may access user data only to perform certain tasks related to our interests. We do not share any personally identifiable information with Third Party services without users' consent.
We do not allow these services to disclose or use our data for other purposes.
-It is your responsibility to review the privacy policies on these websites to verify that you understand and agree to their practices.
- We may use Google Analytics to monitor and analyze the use of our service. Google Analytics is a web analysis service offered by Google that monitors and reports website traffic. Google uses collected data to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data may be shared with other Google services such as Google Search Console. Google actually provides a tool to disable Google Analytics if users want to disable it.
- We can use Ad Networks, they allow us to lower the Withdrawal Fees and increase the rewards. We do our best to avoid Third Party Ad Networks that provide annoying ads. However, we are not responsible for any content in advertisements, most of these services do not allow proper filtering of the displayed content.
5-Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user has the following rights: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is incorrect. You have the right to request that we delete your personal data under certain conditions.